A sorority moves in next door to the home of Mac and Kelly Radner who have a young child. The Radner's enlist their former nemeses from the fraternity to help battle the raucous sisters., Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising 2016 movie online free 4k, Stars with: Seth Rogen, Rose Byrne, Zac Efron, Genres : Comedy
Review :
**It's a new batch, in the same neighbourhood, but all girls, trying to go wild!**
I thought the first film was a mistake and now there is another one. I thought only people are reacting negatively, it could be much better than the previous one, but this is really a crap. I'm as a film fanatic hate myself to criticise a film like a film critic does, but there is no other option. I don't know who are the target audience, because it was too sexy for teens and definitely adults won't enjoy unless they are similar to what in the film depicted.
I don't know why, but I disliked all film with Zac Efron in it. Beside, I'm disappointed in Chloe Grace joining this team. A bad decision, she will regret doing it in the future, maybe she's already. Regarding Seth and Byrne, I don't blame them doing this, at least theirs part were much better than the others. Yet there is no laughs, the film ran with totally dry. Maybe the youngsters would enjoy it than anybody else, because I'm sure the grown-up have already seen better ones in the similar style in the 80s and 90s.
I hope this is it, no more sequels. Particularly not to end up like 'American Pie', but nobody can stop that if B filmmakers take over from here on. At least first film was much better compared between these two. If you are an adult, sure you should skip it. Zac and Chloe won the Teen Choice awards, so now you know who should watch it. No offense to those who liked it, but for me it is one of the top five worst films of the year. I never write the reviews like this, but I feel bad for what this film made me to do.
_3/10_
Link Movie :
on Google Play Movies, YouTube, Vudu, Amazon Video, DIRECTV, Microsoft Store, Redbox, FandangoNOW as download or rent it on Google Play Movies, YouTube, Vudu, Amazon Video, DIRECTV, Microsoft Store, Redbox, FandangoNOW online
Label
Popular
-
Arthur Christmas 2011Each Christmas, Santa and his vast army of highly trained elves produce gifts and distribute them a…
-
Patriots Day 2016In the aftermath of an unspeakable act of terror, Police Sergeant Tommy Saunders joins courageous s…
-
Sweet Home Alabama 2002New York fashion designer, Melanie Carmichael suddenly finds herself engaged to the city's most…
-
Barry Lyndon 1975An Irish rogue uses his cunning and wit to work his way up the social classes of 18th century Engla…
-
Fences 2016In 1950s Pittsburgh, a frustrated African-American father struggles with the constraints of poverty…

